Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New YouTube Video Series: Nutrition Quick Tips

Yoooo what's up guys? It's been a while since I've written a real blog post; I've been super busy with other exciting things (which I'll be revealing soon!), but I'll be getting back to writing ASAP! In the mean time, check out my new YouTube video series, Nutrition Quick Tips. I'll be answering nutrition questions in one minute or less... time efficient and informative. Expect one video a week, along with the Cooking With Gram videos! Here's the first one from a couple weeks ago... I'm a little behind with posting this! Is it okay to add salt to my meal?



Don't forget to like it on YouTube, and SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss anything!!

And if you have any questions you'd like to get answered in a video, leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment